Wednesday, February 22, 2012
let me fix our nation
I don't have and never did have political affiliation but my plans will fix our economy and more if the citizens are smart enough to vote for me . I would for my first act repeal the very flawed O'bummer care health care plan by first giving every American the health care plans the senate receives ,I would disband the illegal IRS the bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms and explosives because they are a drain on our system , I would put a stop to the senate from voting themselves a pay raise every time they get in session ,I would put an end to the destructive free trade agreement and make any former American company that wishes to sell in America move the jobs back to America . I would stop all foreign aid and encourage the growth of jobs for Americans there would be no more handouts to foreigners coming into this country of ours . I would also stop all lifetime benefit packages for retiring government officials and I would pull secret service members from past Presidents ,they would have to get a job like the rest of us for the remainder of their lives and no company would get special treatment and everyone would have to pay the exact same percentage of their income in taxes which would benefit the entire country and with this plan I would estimate a saving of two billion dollars without considering the additional cuts that would be implemented once I was voted into office
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment